I thought of doing a slightly different kind of post today.
Not a makeup review or an art related post.
I’m talking about makeup of the day kind of posts.
I came up with this idea because life has been real hectic with me sitting for exams right now.
I still want to continue writing though, so here we are with this post.
I’ve decided to go to exam today with a fresh face and bold lips.
Bold lips because I think darker lips always empowers me.
I like wearing eye makeup, but sometimes mascara irritates my eye.
Since I’m sitting for a paper, I decided to skip it entirely.
I’m one of those girls who are fine with wearing a full face of makeup, without mascara.
Items used for my makeup today include:
1. Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 foundation
2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Promade
4. Milani Baked Blush in Luminaso
5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
6. Nars Eyeshadow duo in Portobello
7. Nyx Matte Lip Cream in Sao Paulo
I’m thinking of doing more of such posts when I’m on a tight schedule, or when I’m going somewhere special.
If you’ll like me to do monthly favourites posts, or any other types of posts, please feel free to suggest them to me!